UK Appoitment Setters (WFH)
The Job Overview
Our appointment setting specialists are responsible for setting appointments for our client’s sales team.
Appointment setters will be responsible for identifying potential clients, reaching them on the phone, and scheduling an appointment for a sales representative for a follow-up visit, either in person or via telephone. If you enjoy talking to people and are interested in sales, this is the ideal position.
Role & Responsabilities
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Call prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact prior.
- Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
To be successful as an appointment setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding appointment setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways to garner clients’ interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
18k-22k pesos per month plus commissions.
There will be a one week training period with a training allowance. Commissions for any appointments that turn into deals during the period will be fully paid.